Aug 31st, 2021
Kelley Blue Book launches MarketLens™ Pro for streamlined dealer trade-in evaluation process
MISSISSAUGA, ON (August 31, 2021) — Kelley Blue Book, a Cox Automotive Canada brand, has launched MarketLens™ Pro, an enhanced variation of the existing MarketLens™ online vehicle valuation tool that provides trade-in values, auction values and typical dealer asking prices. MarketLens Pro builds on the existing solution to be a complete end-to-end valuation tool which also manages and simplifies the trade-in appraisal process with easy-to-use features that provide a transparent experience for consumers. Users can easily access MarketLens Pro from a desktop, tablet or mobile device. Industry experts at Kelley Blue Book provide the used vehicle values based on detailed analysis of Canadian market data, including actual transactions, and are adjusted for local market conditions and seasonal trends.
“The vehicle trade-in process has become an even more critical stage of the sales process as auto dealers face tight market conditions in acquiring used vehicle inventory,” said Brian Murphy, Managing Director, Kelley Blue Book and Data Solutions, Cox Automotive Canada. “Kelley Blue Book is synonymous with the trade-in journey, so it was natural that we help our dealer partners by introducing new features to MarketLens Pro to better manage the appraisal process. MarketLens Pro streamlines the approach for managing leads, appraisals, assigning related duties to team members and capturing all the crucial details of a customer trade-in to avoid guesswork.”
MarketLens Pro features:
- Add and save customer details with notes, complete an enhanced condition appraisal, add and save vehicle photos, capture customer sign-off with digital signatures to confirm details are accurate, MVDA questionnaire, trade-in analytics, and user-based permissions.
- Look-up and view the vehicle history report.
- To drive customer confidence, generate and print the dealer’s customized offer for the trade-in that includes details from the appraisal and displays the Kelley Blue Book® Trade-In Value.
- See what other local dealers are valuing similar year/makes/models to ensure your offers are competitive.
- Performance tracking through a dynamic report dashboard: view and analyze summaries of the dealer’s trade-in conversions, deal type, vehicle make/model, responsible sales associate.
- For dealership managers, receive notifications on new/active trade-in leads from sales associates and see requests if input is required (i.e., approval from appraising manager) to complete offers/deals.
Features on both MarketLens and MarketLens Pro:
- Trade-in values, auction values, typical dealer asking price, VIN barcode scanner, save and print valuations.
About Kelley Blue Book
Founded in 1926, Kelley Blue Book, The Trusted Resource®, is the vehicle valuation and information source trusted and relied upon by both consumers and the automotive industry. The company provides market reflective values with its famous Kelley Blue Book® Price Advisor tool through various products and services available to car dealers, auto manufacturers, finance and insurance companies, and governmental agencies. Kelley Blue Book is part of the Cox Automotive Canada family along with a host of other brands offered in Canada. For more information about Kelley Blue Book, visit B2b.kbb.ca or KBB.CA.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Ken Chiu, Public Relations and Media Manager, Cox Automotive Canada | Ken.Chiu@coxautoinc.com | 416-435-2872